Experimenting with looks is fun if you know how to go about it. For instance, the cat eye makeup is the ‘’in’’ thing today, so why not give it a try with tactful practices. From Cleopatra to current Hollywood stars, cat eye makeup is quite a rage in the fashion world. You may have noticed that cat eye makeup has been the staple among the top fashion gamers. It sure looks wicked, but too impressive and caty!
But, how to perfect the art of cat eye makeup?
- You primarily need an eyeliner and primer. Start by creating a base for the cat eye makeup. For that you need to cleanse tone and moisturize around the eye area. Use an eye serum or an eye cream to drive away puffiness of the eyes.
- Next step involves using an angled eyeliner brush to get the perfect cat eye look. A felt tip eyeliner is easy to use and offers the most convenient handling of the liner pen especially for a beginner.
- Line your upper lash line but in small strokes so that you don’t mess it, but gradually get the line perfect.
- Next find the right angle for the lower lash line. It’s better if you map out the shape prior using an eye-shadow.
- Once the angle is figured out, create the flick. Use dotted lines and then join them to avoid smudges.
A few practices at home will help you perfect the cat eye makeup look for your special day. Be Wisely wicked!