Cold shoulder dresses are back and it is the raging fashion trend this summer. This ‘90s trend is making headlines with its fascinating, stylish and hot look. So much so, that our favorite Hollywood celebrities are swearing by the dresses, tops, and blouses in this category. From Alia Bhatt to Sonakshi Sinha, Katrina Kaif to Sonam Kapoor, the ladies are all over the flashy magazines in their cold shoulders. This intriguing style reveals with its not-so-revealing appeal.
Know the tricks of wearing and carrying the style with oomph:
- Mix and match cold shoulder tops with palazzos an A-line skirts that look beautiful.
- Planning to wear it to office? Go for it but keep it understated with less-cut shoulders.
- Jeans is the favorite of all times and pairing it with cold shoulder tops sound tempting!
- Go ethnic with a lehenga style skirt suited to cold shoulder blouses that are very much in vogue.
- You may carry it with a saree to make it a great wearing trend.
- As for party look, blend elegance in style in cold shoulder gowns that work as a head turner.
It is a style meant for all age groups and looks good on all types of dresses. To carry it off with panache, you need the right attitude and correct combination of carrying it.