Are you scared of slipping into sky-high heels? Yet want to be fashionable? Then, it’s time for you to rejoice. Flats are the most popular footwear of the moment and in this category, loafers are on the top. They are easy to wear and make you feel as if you are gliding on wind!
Loafers can be paired with skirts, jeans and even tailored pants. From a pointed toe or classic penny style to a hand-sewn driver, it has myriad style. The top names of the industry Zara, Fendi and Margiela are making their own loafers. From office-to-off-duty enjoy the versatility of loafers. Learn how to rock in this fancy-yet-comfy footwear
- Wear a classic black loafer with a short skirt and you are good to go to work or a coffee outing
- Men can invest on black or brown loafers with a penny-keeper strap and stitched apron toe and it works well for work and off-duty outing
- Chuck leather and look trendy with a loafer in floral print fabric
- Make a shoe statement with a pair of denim loafers with multicolored embroidery
- The bling lovers can opt for loafers in metallic silver leather or metallic gold. Sam Edelman has some good options and can sizzle your party outfit
Let your feet breathe freely as you slip into loafers.