Grasses are green around the year, but your nails can be colourful all seasons. From fun to moody motifs, nail art speaks of variety and describes the essence of art in the most beautiful manner. You can do it at home, or visit a professional at the salon to get it done perfectly. Women of all ages should draw inspiration from this style-provoking nail art ideas as described below:
- Start by rubbing your nails with a good moisturizer. Prior to that make sure your nails are neatly trimmed and shaped. Go with the loofah style to get the cool two-tone look.
- A topcoat on a base nail polish makes it look like you have applied meticulous polka dots.
- For DIY dots (do-it-yourself) use a bobby pin to kill the look.
- How about a cool touch with colours? Play with funky shades and do a line of polka dots right at the edge of the nails.
- The diagonal nail art design is quite in vogue. Do it with contrasting colours by placing a tape on your nail as you want to create the shape and paint it!
The ideas are numerous, but you must have a clear idea what you want. Do some research over the online and go about your nail art like a pro!