If you wish your dressing to be a fun affair, look no further than the nerdy style. To emulate its aesthetics, there are a plethora of options, such as bow ties, tote bags, glasses, accessories and certain kinds of clothing. Even hair and makeup can also play a smart role in. Nerdy dressing is in and the best part, it is easy and economical.
Here are a few clues to consider.
- To be a pro to flaunt that the nerdy dressing is in get into ill-fitting pants, tight, high-water pants are the They will restrict your movement and give a geeky look.
- Accessorize the pants with a clip-on suspenders or a long belt
- Men to show that how much you are aware that the nerdy dressing is in wear short-sleeved Oxford shirts which should have pocket protectors. Alternately, go for tight T-shirt and tuck it. Logos of Star Wars on the fronts look cool.
- Men and women can opt for mismatched argyle socks. If sorting a Bermuda, wear long thicker white socks
- Ill-fitted saddle footwear, black sneakers, bowling shoes can make your nerdy debut
- Girls let your locks set in lopsided pig tails or go for a high bun
- Oversized black-rimmed eyeglasses are a must
- An outdated digital big size watch with a calculator is cool nerdy stuff
- Go for bow ties in obnoxious hues or patterns. Wear it with any sweater or collar shirt
Try any of the ways and prove that how much the nerdy dressing is in.