From Selena Gomez to Gigi Hadid, Deepika Padukone to Alia Bhatt, everyone is swearing by the versatility and oomph factor of slip dress. It has been a fashion staple and looks like it’s not going to fade away anytime soon. Be it fall or spring or summer, on the fashion runway they are surfacing every time with a bang, be it as a comfy bedroom piece, a graceful summer ensemble for date-night or just as a perfect street style forerunner. Time and again we have spotted fashionistas remixing slip dress with classic T-shirt-in different combinations.
There are a few smart ways to make your slip dress swag a cool one!
- For a quirky look, go for a bias knit slip and wear it over a tie-dyed shirt
- A mock-neck shirt makes it an apt combo under a silk slip for that great autumn look.
- A cool summer go-to can be done with a mini slip dress with sneakers
- Wear a knee-length slip and team with a floppy hat and flat sandal to go casual
- For winter layer it with a long cardigan, boots and add a boho touch with a long neckpiece.
- Go polished and sophisticated with slip dress teamed up with a fitted blazer and heels
If you are tall or short, little on the plumper side or a tad skinny, the slip dress can be your go-to pick on any given occasion.