Stripes are making its way back to the fashion runways as well as on the red carpet. They seem so liberating!
We have spotted various color combinations of stripes including the rainbow-striped gowns at awards evenings of Hollywood. Make space for this print in your wardrobe.
- For a classic sea-worthy avatar, go with stripes in hues of red and blue
- Try a 70s-inspired muted palette, mostly in the tinge of mustard yellow
- Be sassy for a dinner date by wearing a striped crop top with high-waisted denim
- Even in men’s fashion mini pinstripes are giving a fresh appeal into button-downs.
- Another trend is of graphic looks and you can get inspired by Carolina Herrera’s ensembles with vertical black and white stripes
- When it goes sunny, feel your girly self in a flowy maxi dress in stripes. Check out for the example at Tommy Hilfiger’s spring 2017 show
- Wear stripes styled with stripes and take cues from Gigi Hadid when she sported a matchy-matchy theme through a set of green Morgan Lane silk pyjamas teamed with a half-tucked top
- The spring fashion also has stripes rules with lined ruffled blouses paired with crinkled miniskirt
- Reverse the fashion and slip into striped skirts with basic off-the-shoulder tops
Are you ready to flaunt your stripes this season and meet nirvana?