It is baffling to keep up with trends while being rain friendly, but there are ways to match up with the gloomy weather and stay comfortable at the same time. That being said, the right selection of fabrics, tight or loose fittings let you adapt to the monsoon. From Deepika Padukone to Sonam Kapoor, the celebs are indulging in some cool rain trends that you should try. Here are top 5 styles this monsoon.
- Instead of splurging, go for playsuits which are extremely comfortable, particularly when chosen in cotton and nylon fabrics.
- The good old skirts matched with tops are undeniably a classic combo as one of the top 5 styles this monsoon. Choose minis and a-line skirts over long and flaring ones
- Boyfriend jeans are very much in fashion with its straight fit, stylish looks. They aren’t so tight, yet breathable,
- One of the best way to sport top 5 styles this monsoon is by opting for shorts.
- Heard of the cigarette pants? They are lightweight and do not stick to your legs and so a must-have this monsoon.
Needless to say, keep your hair down, enjoy the rain and keep it stylish with these top 5 styles this monsoon.